Pictures

Pictures

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fallon MoonGem

Thx to Fallon MoonGem I learned that you can earn a Skeletal Pirate from Viktor Snowcrusher.... I thought it was amazing cause i had always wanted one... so i went to victor and guess what... NO PET FOR 2 HOURS... me and Stephen Spiritcaller must have the same bad luck :)... Cause I tried for the crabbling from the crazed forest guy and NOTHING FOR 4 HOURS... I mean does wizard101 think we will sit there for 2-6 hours for a pet (i would lol)... well any way go check that out and will post tomorrow.. (if i dont forget..for some reason i forgot to port a lot this week.... still working on posting my secret places to get pets) Oh also Stephen if you are reading this I need more people to see the blog lol... But i was surprised when some people on wizard101 was calling me The Fun But Deadly Necromacer lol... So i guess that is my new nickname on wizard101 lol :) Also stephen will be at your next ravenwood radio show but will be named the fun but deadly necromancer

No comments:

Post a Comment